Saturday, September 15, 2007

Memories from the Delivery Room...

Here are a few of the little things we want to remember from the delivery room...

* While we waited for the pitocin to kick in, we turned on the TV and watched a bit of Best in Show. That movie is hilarious, even when you're in labor!

* When Noah's head poked out, Dr. Maybach told me to look down (I was concentrating on pushing). The first thing out of my mouth? "Oh my goodness - this is like a sci fi movie!"

* I'll never forget Dave's smile. They gave Noah to the NICU staff first, and he kept running back and forth between Noah and me, saying, "Did you see him?! He's so beautiful!"

* It was amazing to look at Noah for the first time, and to run my finger over his little head...

* Shortly after he was born, my parents, sister, and Dave's mom came in to meet him for the first time. That was amazing to watch!

No comments: