Saturday, September 29, 2007

Eight Weeks

Last weekend, Noah celebrated being 8 weeks old by going to his grandparents' houses for the weekend. We had a great time:

- On Friday, Noah & I went to Ketchum with my sister Heather. It was a beautiful, chilly fall day in the mountains and Noah & I had a lovely time walking around & window shopping.

- Early Saturday morning, Noah was wide awake & ready to go (the early hours are his favorite!), so Dave, my parents & I took him garage sale shopping for the first time. We didn't find much, but we especially enjoyed the stopover at Smith's for treats!

- Our friends Kevin, Fernette & their beautiful kids Kelsey & Kelton came to visit Noah for the first time. Kelsey & Kelton were so good with him - he loved just gazing at them!

- My Mom visited Australia years ago & brought a didgeridoo back for my Dad. Dave got it out & was "playing" it for Noah - it was quite the concert!

- We spent Sunday & Monday out at the Jones farm, and Noah & I rode in the chopper with Papa Jones for the very first time! Noah loved the machine's purr - he was asleep in seconds! We may have to do some more John Deere babysitting sometime!

- You wouldn't believe the amount of stuff we packed for this weekend adventure. We looked like we were moving in! I continue to be amazed at how long it takes us to get out of the house (2 hours this time!) and how many things we need.

No comments: