Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Last Moments Before Baby...

Since we have been convinced for at least a week that Baby was going to come early, I've been thinking of everything as my "possible last ____ before Baby" lately.


In preparation for my "last fabulous pedicure by Dave's sister Jennifer before Baby," Dave helped me take off my nail polish and file my toenails last Wednesday. Priceless!





As a possible "last really good meal before Baby," Dave slaved in the kitchen on Friday night and made me one of my very favorites: homemade chicken tenders and Grandma Werner's noodles. Talk about some amazing eats!





And this morning, Dave had to take a picture of me heading out the door to my "last day of work before Baby." I'm planning to take tomorrow off to relax a bit before Thursday morning, and if Jr. comes before then - GREAT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet baby jones...come on out! as the retired bob barker may have said. know that i have people praying that tomorrow will be the day. love you four. so so soon-to-be Uncle Buck

Anonymous said...

Dave and Emily, I just found out you are finally going to be a family! :-) And a BOY on top of it! How exciting! Can't wait to see him!

Congratulations! (don't you just love the internet? You can move, and move and move again and still be connected to EUDORA, KS!)

God Bless you all! (and Marley too)
Belinda Rehmer, FSBC Eudora

rc said...

i think that i need an update from the webmasters. perhaps with photos? hmmmmm...uncle buck.

Amy said...

i am assuming you had him by now, so congrats!! can't wait to see pictures! :)

Sarah said...

Can we start begging for pictures yet? I'm becoming a compulsive blog checker! :)
~Sarah Hanks