Thursday, July 12, 2007

2.5

Had another dr. appt. today - things are moving along slowly but surely, and I'm at 2.5 cm now. Dr. Maybach asked if I was waddling yet - I guess Jr. is sitting right between my legs at this point. She thinks it's "iffy" that I will even make it to my appt. next week - so it really could happen any day now! Wow. Scary and exciting...

On another note, Dave and I got horrible news this morning - his Grandma Burkhalter passed away unexpectedly late last night. I would sure appreciate any prayers any of you would offer up on behalf of his family during this really tough time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm sorry to hear that em and dave. i know it would have been really special to witness her meeting your son. oh she's having a great time now though. we're praying for you guys, the missing can be so hard. love, mb