Monday, July 2, 2007

37 Weeks = "Any Day Now!"

I'm officially 37 weeks along today! Since babies are considered full-term from 37 weeks on, I guess the big event could take place any day! Though I'm still hoping for a bit more time to get a few more things ready...

My dr. appt. on Friday went well - Baby is head down and I'm already 1 cm. dilated. That doesn't indicate anything as to when I'll go into labor, but at least I won't be starting from scratch, right?!


The expectant parents...


And to celebrate this momentous occasion, Dave and I purchased our travel system and he installed the carseat into the van (Marley helped, of course). So if Baby does decide to arrive any time, at least we'll be able to take him home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Friends! Just wanted to stop by and see what was new and check out your pictures! Emily, you are so lovely. :) Can't wait until the little one arrives!