Thursday, July 19, 2007

3 Cm & Ready to Move

Had another dr. appt. today (the one I wasn't supposed to even get to!), and I'm still at 3 cm. Little Mr. Jones has dropped even more than last week, so my dr. was pretty surprised that I hadn't already gone into labor. She "stripped my membranes" (a crazy-sounding procedure that pretty much means she irritated my cervix a bit), so she thinks things should start happening any time now.

And if they don't, I now have an appt. for next Thursday at 7:00 a.m. to break my water. So that will be go time for sure! But she's pretty certain it will happen before then. We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Hoping for sooner than later.
Blessings,
Sabine

Unknown said...

come on sweet baby jones!

Amy said...

any updates yet? you look great! hang in there! :)