Sunday, October 25, 2009

Let's Back Waaaaay Up...

Since this serves as my digital scrapbook (as measly as it is), I have a lot of catching up to do from the summer. I already know that I'm going to get bored & wander off before I'm done, so bear with me...we'll get caught up eventually.

(June 16) Noah at the park. I love how he does this sweet little thing with his hand when he wants you to tickle him under his chin...

Mama's beautiful boy (taking a drink from a germ-ridden park water fountain)

The only decent pic I have of me & my sweet little ring bearer at Jessica & Ezra's wedding on June 27

Mr. Nudee Butt, running around at my folks' house on July 4th weekend

Just back from a great jeep ride in the desert on July 4 (Dave's dad, me, my niece Emily & nephew Ben)

1 comment:

jess said...

i, only now, have an increased appreciation for the little nudie-butts in the world. Its all I can do to keep myself from nibbling on Riley's cute booty every time I change his diaper.

You really dont 'get it' until you create a cute butt of your own, am i right?