Monday, September 8, 2008

Updates...

To catch you up on all that's been happening for the past month:

- At 12 months, Noah had 12 teeth, including 2 molars! He's adding to the number daily, it seems...but even with a mouth full of them, I still can't get a good picture.

-We bought a used Burley bike trailer for only $5!!! at a garage sale & have had lots of fun using it. Dave even got Mars to ride in it with Noah one time - they were so cute!

- Noah did a great job as ring bearer in Heather's wedding on 8/8. I was too busy matron-of-honoring to get any pictures so I'll steal some from her & post them later.

- Dave called me at work on 8/28: Noah stood up! All of a sudden & all by himself (without holding on to anything). He stood up, looked around awhile, & sat back down. He's getting really close to walking on his own. (No rush, I say!)

- Babies for Barack: I taped the DNC so I could watch Obama's speech after putting Noah to bed. Dave turned it on the other day & Noah clapped when Barack came on stage. My little political baby!

- For the last week, Noah has been a pointing fool. He points at everything now, but especially things above his head. He's discovered the sky! And his new favorite: planes. When he hears them, he starts pointing...and when he spots them, he cheers!

2 comments:

rc said...

Ohh, that boy would love to visit Chicago!

Not only do we have Barack pins (and Barack himself at times), our apartment is due east of O'hare so we have planes going over constantly! And since we're still a bit away, they're typically high enough to where we don't hear them.

Give Noah congrats on standing up for us.
Love UB and Auntie J

Carrie Hutchings said...

I can't wait to see pics of Heather's wedding!
Great find on the bike trailer...Aaron and I have been looking to get one for cheap but haven't found anything under $50!