Friday, May 28, 2010

Quarterly Report

So it's been awhile. Long enough, in fact, that I'm going to condense a string of posts into
Noah's Quarterly Report: January - March, 2010.

January: We snuggled; watched movies; made brownies (licked the bowl!); read books (can't believe how lanky this boy is!); & made 'Engineer Saucy Noma' (translation: a train-driving Frosty the Snowman)...
February: We played; watched more movies (I promise we don't watch that much TV); enjoyed a 'new to us' recliner; & Noah got me flowers one day for absolutely no reason. I love that kid!

Also in February: my Mom made matching BSU tuques for Dave & Noah, which set off a whole morning of silliness...

And Dave cut Noah's hair for the 1st time (along with Uncle Mike's. That's why Noah wanted to do it in the 1st place - to be like T-Bone!)

March: We played trains. Here, & at Papi/Yaya's house. And built tunnels. And put Daddy in Lucy's cage. And went to Walt Disney World, but that's the subject of another post (I've got to organize pictures before that one will happen)!

All in all, it was a great Quarter. We are sincerely looking forward to summer (Dave/Noah are itching for warmer weather so they can live outside!). I continue to be amazed at just how big our little man is getting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Noah,
I'm crushed. How could your visit to my house in March not make the report? I thought we were close.
Love,
Mickey Mouse