Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

And we had a great time spending Christmas Day with the Redmans! Lots of fun & lots of pictures...
(L to R) Excitement at receiving KU gear for upcoming March Madness; an adorable outfit from Gma; copying the musical dog head nod; risque Cmas wear from Gma!; modeling H's new purse; cool boy with his surf shirt from A/A; playing with Cmas toys (sans coffee pot!); posing with Mr. Snowman- a legend from my childhood; opening gifts & the frenzy of getting them out of the box; watching Elf with cousin Emmie; beautiful Gma in bubble wrap; fun in a new outfit!

Merry Christmas, Redman fam!

4 comments:

Anza said...

So glad your Chirstmas was wonderful! What great photos...Noah is so big. We missed seeing you all. Maybe soon?

MSB said...

Hi... you don't know me, but you know my husband. I am married to Jeff Blank. My name is Mandy. Your mom put your blog address on her Christmas letter so I thought I would check it out. I have heard so much about you (and your sisters!) from the whole Blank family.
Your little one is so cute! We have a blog, too. You can check it out and see Jeff and our two little ones. www.blankfamilyblog.blogspot.com
~Mandy Blank

Unknown said...

Noah is so cute in those pj's and I love Grandma Redman all wrapped up!

farley0919 said...

Hi, Emily! I got your website address from Danielle. Your little guy is so cute! Glad you had a nice Christmas. hugs Amanda Stoker Farley