Saturday, August 2, 2008

Heather is Getting Married!

Noah's Auntie Heather, my older sister, is tying the knot this Friday! Mike Etcheverry is a lucky man (and a really cool guy). It's going to be a gorgeous ceremony at the Twin Falls church we grew up in, and a beautiful outdoor reception at the home of our family's friends. And Noah is going to be one of the ring bearers!

So you'll have to excuse my absence from blogging for the next week or so - I will post pictures from Noah's birthday party soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulate Noah for us. Only one year old and almost two weddings already under his belt. Why he'll have his quota all filled by the time he's five.

Anonymous said...

Also, I was wondering what the ringbearer will be wearing, as I can't imagine he can still fit into his first tuxedo onesie.

Carrie Hutchings said...

Hope the wedding went well. I want to see pics of Noah all spiffied up.

Aaron Hutchings said...

Have a great time at the wedding tonight!