Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Alison is Getting Married!


Baby Jones' Auntie Alison is tying the knot! She's marrying Austin Henken on Sunday, June 10 on the beach in Redondo Beach, CA. It is going to be a gorgeous event, complete with a very pregnant woman as the Matron of Honor (yours truly).

Since I'm just about 34 weeks along, my dr. recommended that I not fly. So Dave, my Grandma, sister Heather and I will be embarking on Thursday for a Road Trip Extraordinaire through the Nevada desert, with pit stops in the sagebrush every two hours. Wish us luck! And keep Alison and Austin in your prayers as they begin their own exciting adventure.

1 comment:

rc said...

Driving through Nevada.
To a wedding.
Pregnant.

There are no parts of that scenario that I wish to partake of--though being at the wedding would be a blast. Give Alison and Austin a congratulations hug for me and take care. Please document this adventure, or at least keep the details fresh enough to tell me later.

Buck