Sunday, May 11, 2008

...And He's Off!

On April 23, 3 days shy of his 9-month birthday (and on the day Dave's sister went into labor with her firstborn daughter!), Noah decided to start crawling forward!

It was crazy how uneventful it seemed: I was on the phone with my sister while making our guest bed & Noah was sitting on the floor playing with toys. He got interested in something across the hallway & just took off after it: slowly, but very methodically, he moved forward. When he got to what he wanted, he sat up & started playing again like nothing had happened! Had I not looked down at just the right moment, I might have missed the whole thing!

So I decided it would be fitting to dress him in his "I Do All My Own Stunts" T-shirt, & Dave added the leather jacket. Thanks for the great threads, Uncle Buck & Auntie Heather!

1 comment:

Carrie Hutchings said...

Oh my goodness, those have to be the cutest pictures ever. I always tear up reading about all the new things Noah is up to....it's got to be the mommy hormones. Congratulations on your new little neice....how exciting!!!