Sunday, March 30, 2008

ROCKCHALK JAYHAWK!

They did it, they did it, they finally did it!!!

KU's basketball team won their game today, so they're on to the Final Four for the first time in 5 years! We've been waiting a long time for this, and after years of upsets & disappointments in the NCAA tournament, our team finally pulled through. I am SO excited!

Months ago, my parents decided that Noah would need to be appropriately dressed for March Madness this year, so they got him his first official KU outfit. It's so incredibly cute that I took a million pictures!

And of course, I've been sporting my Kansas wear, too. Noah & I wear our Kansas shirts every time our boys play. I'm certain that Noah is the ticket to their winning this year - he's their lucky charm! (I've been running special loads of laundry to be sure that his outfit is clean & ready for each game day!)

1 comment:

Carrie Hutchings said...

He is so stinkin' cute!