Sunday, December 2, 2007

Does He Look Well-Rested?

He should! To commemorate his 4 month birthday on Monday, Noah slept for 10 hours. Straight. Dave & I got almost 8 hours. We then woke up and did a series of happy dances!

And just because he thinks we're swell, Noah slept between 9 and 10 hours every night last week. Ah, it was lovely! Dave & I have really enjoyed it, but we're being careful not to count on it, just in case he stops... I'm afraid to even make this public, for fear of jinxing it or something!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations Lemon on getting a couple of nights of good sleep! I love checking in on your blog and seeing how much Noah has changed. I would love to meet him. We will be back in the states, and in Twin specifically, that last week of December. We are trying to spend some time in Boise as well around the 20th of December. Let me know if we can get together for coffee or lunch. I miss you!

Carrie Hutchings said...

Wow, what an accomplishment. Enjoy it!